Friday, March 27, 2009

New Boat!

Welcome to our blog about our new boat. Our Carver 396 is a 2002. But new to us at the beginning of March 2009. We are very excited about our new boat and have been busy beavers trying to get it ready to go into the water. It is in pretty good shape but needs some TLC.

Dan and I have been working on it every day that the thermometer climbs above 45. We have the entire hull cleaned with one coat of wax. Now it's on to the transom and swim platform. We hope to make some good progress on that after work today.

I'm going to try to use this blog as a diary of our boating days. I'd like to be able to remember who came to visit and the ports we went to. In the cold days of a Michigan winter it will be nice to go back and reminisce about our boating fun.

I'll post some pictures sooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment