Monday, July 27, 2009

Ladies Night

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I know it's been more than a month since I posted. But Life gets in the way and we have been artificially busy lately. We've had a lightning strike on our house, we've ordered a new vehicle and sandwiched in a land vacation to Marquette.

Chris, Sue, Natalie

Last Wednesday, July 22 was ladies night at the boat. The women in our family get together monthly to catch up and try to stay connected. We are free to invite friends if we like and sometimes we are a Large group and sometimes just a few of us. We meet at a different house each month. It was my turn so I suggested we meet at the marina. This ladies night included two of our guys. Dan came to pilot the boat and my brother Greg wanted to come for the ride.
Robin



Greg

Mom, Emily

Cathy

The evening was very dicey weather wise. We have had a week or more of intermittant rain showers and thunderstorms. We weren't sure if we were going to be able to go for a ride; but we did manage.

Black Creek at Metro Beach


We had a delicious dinner; that's always one of the bonuses of ladies night. We each take turns coming up with a menu and then we all bring stuff. I made a huge green salad and grilled some chicken breasts. Everyone brought something to go with and we had three great desserts!

No comments:

Post a Comment