Good Morning, I think I may have had my settings incorrect for anyone to post comments. I changed a setting today; so if you like, please try to add comments now....Marie
I followed the link from Linda Tilley Blog and enjoyed you account of the Huron Lake trip. I did a trip that included Little Current. This was on a Tartan 34 sailboat. Linda and I are going to launch at Roger City and sail home in about two weeks on Troika. I hope to have as good weather as you did. Bill Tilley
Thanks Bill, I love reading about Linda's adventures. She has inspired my to blog. I must admit that it keeps it all fresh in my mind and brings back many lovely memories. Your kayak trip sounded like a lot of fun. I would like to have a kayak at the marina so we can just go and paddle around in the evenings. Please let us know where you are going to be on your trip and perhaps we can join you closer to home.
I followed the link from Linda Tilley Blog and enjoyed you account of the Huron Lake trip. I did a trip that included Little Current. This was on a Tartan 34 sailboat. Linda and I are going to launch at Roger City and sail home in about two weeks on Troika. I hope to have as good weather as you did. Bill Tilley
ReplyDeleteThanks Bill, I love reading about Linda's adventures. She has inspired my to blog. I must admit that it keeps it all fresh in my mind and brings back many lovely memories. Your kayak trip sounded like a lot of fun. I would like to have a kayak at the marina so we can just go and paddle around in the evenings. Please let us know where you are going to be on your trip and perhaps we can join you closer to home.
ReplyDelete